All executive board positions for ASIA are up for re-election, including A-Line Editor-in-Chief! If you’re interested, you must submit a letter of intent to ASIA’s current eboard at email@example.com by SUNDAY, MARCH 21 @ 11:59PM.
A-Line Editor-in-Chief Responsibilities:
1. Recruit writers, editors, illustrators and graphic designers.
2. Determine and refine all editorial content.
3. Create editorial schedule and layout.
4. Work with ASIA’s Treasurer to apply for funding from Student Association.
5. Ensure that A-Line maintains its readership and overall brand image.
If you have any further questions or need a copy of the letter of intent template, contact ASIA’s current eboard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections will be held on Friday, March 26. Good luck to all applicants!